[Image description: Background is 6 piece pie style color split with black and yellow alternating. Foreground is a picture of a blue mutant scorpion. Top text reads “Critical of PIV and motherhood”. Bottom text reads “Baffled as to why they’re still a fringe movement”. End description.]
Meh, I’m somewhat critical of reproduction at the same time as we throw up massive immigration barriers.
Oh, and wadfemz*? If you want to see the point at which women are able to exercise control over their bodies, it’s when the agrarian, earth-connected, or whatever, societies fall away and manufacturing starts to become a source of income, income much greater than those pastoral famine fields could ever yield.
When developing world politics come up, do the wadfemz ever talk about building a garment factory or a greenhouse? No, they just want the insufficient resources (teach one child of six to grade-six level) spread more evenly… oh, and to erase CAMAB war victims (rape and otherwise).
*Yes, I too can put w’s and z’s in words.
- aimsme reblogged this from radfemscorpion
- asgardian-feminist likes this
- theghostofbasedgaryoak reblogged this from radfemscorpion
- apple-beveragesaur reblogged this from radfemscorpion
- prinxessmeulin likes this
- ereyes312 reblogged this from radfemscorpion
- ereyes312 likes this
- beaverbunnydelight likes this
- lord-kitschener likes this
- radfemscorpion posted this